SuccessBux Review : Successbux is a Scam Site

for more then 8 month I don't get much ads, actually 2 ads per day i get. but some day before i noticed that everyday it showing "today you clicked 52 ads" but everyday i click 2 ads only because 2 ads only appear to me. i really got confused and i just try to look whats wrong with my account. and at last i found in cashout, it showing my account was connect to someone else. i don't understand how is that possible to connect any ptc account to another member!. 
day of above screenshot i didn't click a single ads or surf


I sent a support ticket but still no reply from successbux support team. now it's more then 2 Month


No Reply from support team and no forum, if i had a problem with my withdraw or if i didn't receive my payment, then also they don't reply to my support ticket exact like now. 


*-Members Opinion-*



*-Selective paying-*












*-NBR Status-*




*-No Payout for 1 Year-*





*-No respond from Support Ticket for 2 Years-*


Zombie Land




Registration Info


Organization : sammaster

Server : Godaddy

Registered Date : 2012-07-18

Expires Date : 2019-07-18


Rank & Rate


Alexa Global Rank : 194,887




Successbux is a Scam Site



No comments

Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.